To buy or renew your membership by mail, please click here to download the printable form.
For more information or to buy or renew your membership by phone, please call the front desk at 207-828-1234 x231 or .
$200.00 for a one-year membership
- A pass that entitles one bearer per day to free admission for up to 6 people per day
- Each additional visitor will be charged the guided group rate of $8.00 per person
- Subscription to Kitetails, the Children's Museum & Theatre of Maine's e-newsletter and events calendar
This membership is for non-profit organizations only. Proof of non-profit status must be submitted at time of purchase.
Non-Profit Membership Guidelines:
- A non-profit pass entitles the holder to free Museum admission to the Children's Museum & Theatre of Maine for up to 6 people per day. The pass may only be used once per day. Each additional visitor will be charged the guided group rate of $8.00 per person.
- To use the pass, members must present a photocopy of the pass itself placed on the guideline sheet. The pass should be placed so that the membership information (organization name, membership expiration date, etc.) is visible.
- The pass must be signed by an authorized representative of the organization and dated with the date of intended use.
- The pass is valid when the Museum & Theatre is open to the public (generally Tuesday-Sunday in the fall and winter, and 7 days per week in the summer; click here for hours.).
- Visitors using the pass are welcome to attend any and all programs that are free with admission. The pass is not valid for theatre productions or paid programs and does not entitle the holder to members-only events or benefits.
- If you'd like to bring a group of ten or more visitors to the Museum with your membership, please call 828-1234 x231 at least 24 hours in advance to reserve your space.