Located in the heart of Portland’s Arts District we offer a unique, playful setting for memorable parties.
Family Fun Nights, holiday parties, family gatherings and reunions, baby showers, summer outings, company parties, one-of-a-kind cocktail parties for grown-ups, celebrations of all shapes and sizes!
Spanning four floors, our historic building has been completely renovated and features innovative exhibits designed to inspire discovery and imagination, entertaining and delighting guests of all ages.
Museum Rental Rates
Facility Rentals are available evenings beginning at 5:30PM and include:
- Exclusive use of the Museum & Theatre’s exhibits with capacity for up to 400 guests
- Tour of the Museum & Theatre and event planning assistance
- Access to chairs, tables and table coverings set up in advance of your event
- List of area caterers upon request
- Fully equipped kitchen available for catering needs
- Experienced Museum & Theatre staff on-hand to support your function
- Option to include special Museum & Theater educator-led programming
- Convenient loading zone and parking validated for a discount at the Spring Street Municipal Parking Garage (please bring your parking ticket to the Museum & Theatre with you when you arrive for ticket validation)
Rates for 2 hours, including set-up and breakdown:
- Events for up for 50 people: $450
- 51-150 people: $550
- 151-250 people: $650
- 251-400 people: $750
Additional time beyond 2 hours: $225 per hour
Non-profit organizations with 501(c)(3) status receive a 20% discount.
Book early for best availability.
Get started! Contact our booking coordinator Shana to answer all your questions and help you plan the perfect party: 207-828-1234 x 232 or e-mail email@example.com
To submit a rental request on-line please click here.